VenturiSmoke is a natural smoke and heat extraction system (NSHE), which complies with the European Standards. It features an opening panel, that opens to an angle of 165° in case of fire. The drive unit technology can either be pneumatic (cylinder) or electric (48V drive). Both functions, OPEN and OPEN/SHUT can be respectively assigned to the compressed air cylinder. For day-to-day ventilation the pneumatic version can be additionally equipped with a 230V electric drive, which opens with an upstroke of 300 mm. The 48V version’s drive can also be used for daily ventilation.
• flat roof (up to a maximum roof pitch of 15°)
The systems comply to the requirements according to EN 12101-2.
The VenturiSmoke is made from aluminium alloy AlMg3, AlMgSi05F22 and steel parts. EPDM seals reduce the loss of warm air to a minimum. All pivot points are maintenance free. Optionally, the VenturiSmoke can be fitted with anti-fall grids, which meet the demanded fall through safety standards. All systems can be delivered either pre-mounted and ready-to-use or in modular design.
- Ideal for flat roofs with flexible construction sizes of up to a roof opening of 2 x 2 meters.
- Suitable for day-to-day ventilation, subject to model
- Durability tests of 10,000 open/close cycles certify the stability and functionality of the design as well as the high quality of the materials used.
- Good aerodynamic effectiveness
- For daily ventilation the 48V drive allows for adjusting individual opening angles to a maximum of 165°
- Also available with dark flap
- Available with thermally separated flaps.
- Energy saving, natural illumination, which becomes glare-free, when opal, softlite or Lumira-filled polycarbonate multi-wall panels are used for the opening panel infill. (Illumination from above is five times more effective than from the sides.)
- Fall-through safe, subject to model
- Fire classification A1, subject to model
- Delivery of the systems either pre-mounted and ready-for-use or in modular design
Pneumatic drive with 230 V motor for ventilation
Electric drive for adjusting individual ventilation preferences
Opening panel infill:
• A1- single-skinned aluminium
• A2- double-skinned aluminium (insulated)
• A3- double-skinned aluminium 20 or 30 mm (insulated and thermally separated)
• K2- 16 mm polycarbonate
• K3- 16 mm / 25 mm polycarbonate (thermally separated)
Due to the size of the traverse, the roof opening width is restricted to the following dimensions:
1000, 1200, 1250, 1400, 1500, 1800 and 2000 mm. The roof opening length, however, can be built in all conceivable dimensions between 1000 and 2000 mm.